An aircraft engineer for 50 years, starting his career in the RAF working on fast jets, helicopters and associated components.
Joined Air Service Training Ltd in 1998 as a Technical Instructor rising to Chief Executive & Executive Director by his retirement in 2019.
Peter possesses an encyclopedic knowledge of both EASA Part 66 & Part 147
- Development and implementation business strategy for Part 66 MTOs
- Creation of 2nd Site Approved Course Centres in Iceland, Jordan, Kuwait & Indonesia
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Knowledge & Skill-sets
- Consultancy on EASA Part 66 & Part 147 and associated national licensing schemes
- Preparation and compilation of Maintenance Training Organisation Expositions (MTOE)
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Compilation of Training Schemes of Work and delivery of courses in aircraft engineering
- Objective writing,
Multiple Choice and Essay Question writing.
Mobile: +44 (0) 7464 836 703