Served the Malaysian Air Force over a 22 year duration as a Technical Personnel maintaining Fighter and Transport aircraft. This includes management of technical personnel and conducting in house training.
Upon retirement from the Air Force, served as a lecturer in Further Education (FE) and Higher Education (HE) Institutions in Malaysia and the United Kingdom. Over another 22 year duration, trained hundreds of fresh school leavers from lower income earning communities to pursue a reputable qualification in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Designed a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course structure based on BCAR Section L and EASA Part 66 syllabus for 3 Further Education Institutions in Malaysia.
- Initial set up of the practical training facilities inclusive of Internship for students with the local aviation industries.
- Set-up Second Site EASA Examination Centres in Malaysia in 2007 and 2012.
- Lecturer in EASA Part 66 modules
- Lead Invigilator for EASA Examinations
- Lead and managed aircraft maintenance training centres
- Instil discipline into Aircraft Maintenance Engineering students and Technicians.
- Initiated and maintained good working relationships with representatives of the aircraft industry and regulators.
Mobile: +60 13 620 7421