With a Doctorate in Aeronautical Engineering, Alberto possesses 35+ years of experience within the aviation industry.
An exceptionally broad knowledge and unparalleled capability, Alberto has successfully executed a wide variety of roles including Airline & Business Aviation Commander, Instructor, Examiner and auditor, as well as holding numerous Post holder positions.
With his broad international and multi-cultural experience, Alberto works successfully with aviation organizations, entities & aviation authorities.
- "Mercurio d'Oro" – Regione Emilia Romagna, Italy
- “Master Certified Flight Instructor” – NAFI - USA
- FAA Airmen Certification Database.
ExperienceTeaching, preparing lessons, giving examinations to University students for:
- Airline Management, Aerodynamics
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Principles of Flight
- Aircraft Performance
- Air Navigation and Electronic Flight Systems
- Flight planning / performance
- Mass and Balance
- Operational Procedures
- Crew Resource Management
- Flight Physiology; Flight Safety
- RPAS/UAV Theoretical Instruction
- Aviation and Pollution researcher
- Safety & Quality Audit
- Commander / Instructor
- Type Rated Instructor
- Type Rated Examiner
Mobile: +39 (0) 347 066 2273